About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

wedding

yesterday,
i went for my cousin's wedding.
surprisingly, it actually took up my entire day.
this was how it happened.
in the morning, as early as 9, i was at my cousin's house:
it was the tea ceremony, which i didn't know my purpose of being there.



















perhaps for the food! haha.

















after the ceremony, it was already past noon.
and there is still the wedding dinner at night.
so i have got little time to rest. just pack up and GO!

reached the hotel, there was the swearing ceremony,
where couple say "I DO" to each other.
sweet, but every couple will do the same thing. haha.























after that, i was dinner time, YEAH! LOL!
we waited about 1.5 hour for the real stuff to start.
EAT! my fav. part of the show. haha.
yup, anyway, i scaled the photos down so that they upload faster

























cutting the cake, i didn't know that such wedding cakes are fake,
until my sis actually told me they were.
she said it will take hundreds to make a real one.














more food. haha. some of my relative actually don't take shark's fins.
because they proclaim they want their grandsons to see sharks when they grow up.
which was quite true, but for me, since they were already dead.
so lets not make them a sacrifice. LOL.
just kidding, i actually do care for animals. haha













pouring of the champagne, and serving a toast to everyone.
one funny thing my sis told me was that every couple tried to make their wedding different,
but it end up that every wedding is similar.
















actually there was more food, just lazy to take photos of it. haha.
yup, and when all is said and done, its home sweet home.
it was already 11pm then.
so i spent an entire day on a wedding.
and i am only a relative!
*imagine when i get married*
how shag would that be?
haha. but i think i would probably be sunk in happiness and wouldn't even think of fatigue.
LOL.
and finally the wish them "EVERLASTING ETERNAL BLISS"!











with that, i shall go to sleep. haha.
bye!