About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

i exercise! :D

yo! i can say i am quite proud of myself today.
haha. because i actually did quite alot of other stuff rather than playing.
firstly, I WENT SWIMMING!
haha. got a sudden urge to swim, so i just went for it.
i swan 50x50=2500m!
that's quite alot! haha.
i guess if i did that on land. i would become chui(soft).
LOL. i actually took only slightly more than an hour to complete.
so it was quite an achievement. haha.

yup, and i also started to find jobs! haha.
not that i didn't find before,
but this time round, i actually seriously considered and sent in resume for those that interest me.
haha. previous times i would just wait and forget.
lol. hope i get a job real soon, cos i am running out of cash.
haha.

next, i actually paid my long delayed bills.
my telephone bills accumulated to close to 100bucks! haha.
and now, i have to pay that amount in one go,
which also accounts for why i have so little cash left.
haha. i always pay my bills once every two months,
but i guess that habit of mine have got to change,
if not i will find myself broke almost every alternate month of the year. haha.

lastly, i successfully inflated my bicycle tyre. HAHA.
yup. i think i got my bike like 1.5 yrs back, and i only tried inflating the tyres on 3 occasions.
on my first attempt, which was at the petrol kiosk,
i tried pumping air in furiously. haha.
and before i knew it, i heard "BOOM".
haha. not as loud as an explosion la, but loud enough for the attendants at the station to hear.
so i was damn pai seh and i have to manually push my blike back home.
haha.
on the second attempt, also at that same particular petrol kiosk,
but this time round, it didn't make a sound.
but i think i am just dumb or what.
instead of inflating, i deflated the tyres.
haha. and i tried very hard to pump more air, but to no avail.
so i actually push my bike from that kiosk to the nearest bike shop at teck whye.
which was damn far, if u all know from bp lrt to that shop.
together with the bike and on a bright sunny day!
i almost died. haha.
finally, today, the last recent attempt, I DID IT!
haha. this time not at the kiosk but at the bike shop instead.
haha. i think its much safer to do it at the shop since the uncle is looking at how i do it.
LOL. yup, and that's the noncensical story of "me and my bike"
haha.

haha. i actually got quite engrossed typing the bike story.
LOL. and speaking of bike,
there was also another embarassing scene.
that was long time ago, but worth mentioning.
i was at my friend's house, and i borrow her bike to go to lot 1.
my and my friends went to a kiosk to pump gas.
so our tyres were damn filled with gas.
we were cycling past the bus stop at the rear end of lot 1,
and suddenly my tyre went "BOOM"
that time it was damn loud, then everyone was staring at me and my friends.
haha. it was damn pai seh, serious.
then i frantically tried to cycle away, with the rim of the tyre grinding the floor.
haha. since the tyre was no longer in effect.
lol. i am really sorry about spoiling my friends bike, but she said it was ok.
so i was lucky. haha.

yup. haha. i actually got quite a lot of funny bike story about myself.
haha. but too tired to type le.
so i thik i will just stop here.
and till next time,
BYE!